Thread: The Bible
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2006, 10:40 AM   #29
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwisdom
To me what SubtleEnergies is saying holds some truth, but I also see a little deeper into this.

I feel that this God (Eloheem) is an Earthly being. Elohiem (I've seen it spelled numberous ways) was a title given to ancient Kemetians (or whatever you want to call them "Egiptians") when they were ordained with authority over particular portions of land and population (Moses was ordained an Elohiem by God). For this instance in the Bible, the universe is looked at from an Earthly view point, not a celestrial view point. Therefore I see this as an Earthly being bearing witness to an event. If I were to go any deeper in understanding this, right this moment, I would get lost in trying to understand the original translations.

This is a great thread, thank you for an opportunity to build.

Peace
What you see - I see it too my brother but in a clearer light.

This will amaze some that don't know the story of Enki/Ptah/Good God of the Torah.

When you compare these you see the story is parallel to Genesis.

Quote:
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Jer 4:23 I looked on the earth, and behold, {it was} formless and void; And to the heavens, and they had no light.
Jer 4:24 I looked on the mountains, and behold, they were quaking, And all the hills moved to and fro.
Jer 4:25 I looked, and behold, there was no man, And all the birds of the heavens had fled.
Jer 4:26 I looked, and behold, the fruitful land was a wilderness, And all its cities were pulled down Before the LORD, before His fierce anger.
Jer 4:27 For thus says the LORD, "The whole land shall be a desolation, Yet I will not execute a complete destruction.
Gen 1:2 The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters.
Gen 1:3 Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
I see an Anunnaqi circling our planet and beholding a destroyed Tiammet after the ship Niburu destroyed her and ridding the place of an evil race that once lived here. I see an accessment flight so to speak and the decisions being made by a smart and scientificaly sound person pertaining to what must be fixed.

Enki the Anunnaqi - Rank of 40 or Alalu the desposed and exiled ex-king of Niburu.

The puzzle gets clearer everyday - doesn't it?
V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote