Thread: The Ebay thread
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 10:32 PM   #26
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: The Ebay thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG
A few days ago I bought the 1991 words form the genius for $50....thats a lot cheaper than I have seen it go....and I know its genuine. Not too long ago after my auction, I have seen the 1994 one go for over $100.

Yesterday I got OGC Da Storm but paid too much for it...$11. I got outbid on word....life....I was only willing to pay $25 for the original.

Oh yeah, I got this cool wu wear button down too:

I paid 20 for it.
I saw Words from the genius, 1991 version, in like new condition, being sold for about $34 at one site. At another site, I saw the 1994 version, in like new condition, being sold for about $23.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote