View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 11:57 AM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: What the hell should I do?

There is nothing you can do really. Everyone goes through this. At your age its typical. I remember one of my boys went through this with his ex girlfriend, and a few months ago it was over after 3 years.....just because he started flippin about it. And today he admits it was his fault....even though he couldnt admit when people told him so during the phase. Today he doesnt care about it....he has moved on.

She is right, it is a phase that will just pass. This has nothing to do with being confused. But yes, it is one of the worst of the common phases.

The only good thing about this phase is, if she costs you a lot of money, this is the time you get to save

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote