View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 04:15 PM   #45
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aclikyano
---------------------------------------------------------
SILENCE ALL..Voilence FALL..Crime is small..compared to RYMZ I WAR with..Sign offerz..be high cautious..
In time I snatch fortune- YO.. Surprize catz then they collapse in coffin..YAPPIN Often!! Slap ya JAW quicc..!
TRAP n MAUL kidz..wit RAP n MORE SPITZ..they DYIN OFF..Rymin soft!!.my head hurtz- time to exert tha TY-LEN-OL..!
---------------------------------------------------------

NEXT WORD: BAGEL

student fail fatal impaled with nails,
useless tales prevail with viewless sales,
streets scales bait'em used to eat well,
weigh out the cheap whales harpoons impaled,
to peak sales storm brewing use ya sails,
slow motion moving snails stay close to garbage pails,
creep low reap what ya sow leave behind trails,
I smother phony mutha fuckas like cream cheese on Bagels,

NEXT WORD - Opulance