View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 01:22 PM   #36
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son
Default Re: Batman Begins...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
movie was classic, no doubt
as for Ronin's comments bout the chronology in the first half...it was done pretty nicely to tell the truth....not confusing at all ( I Agree )
as for Katie Holmes....i strongly agree that her performance wasnt good at all....just no real emotion shown and as the movie tells, her character should have alotta feelings towards Bruce but Katie just fails to impress
Bale's performance was just awesome...the way he changes his voice is amazing....reminded me of the old cartoon's voice which always impresses....as for Caine's accent...i wouldnt really have expected much else from it judging from his past flicks...just Michael Caine with another name (Alfred the butler) and he was pretty funny as he always is
the Scarecrow was soooooo fuckin AWESOME!!! i was worried they wouldnt use his character right but boy was i wrong! it was even better than how he's potrayed in the comics....his best scenes are when he first appears as the Scarecrow, when he knocks Batman off the window ("u should lighten up"), and when the lil kid sees him on a horse breathing fire
damn he was so cool.....and then....Katie Holmes strikes again....she tazed him away
dammit
but Ras Al Ghul confuzed me....i was thinking that other dude was him but then the woman announces his name to Bruce and now Neeson is Ras Al Ghul....i dun really know
( that was a bit suprising to me ... I knew his character was going to reappear based on the comment he made to Bruce when they were on the mountain ... so I thought it was a good twist )

but overall the movie was classic
must see

5/5
peace
I couldn't agree with you more!!

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Dae Ja Nae is offline   Reply With Quote