View Single Post
Old 03-08-2006, 11:21 PM   #49
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpOk3N
Evacuate the premises...these sentences that he has to make
Will reek of dopeness, quotes with every single word, he blasts the gauge
To Rappers with the weakest type of speeches, i Decapitate
Giving your metaphors a reason to be needin me, I elaborate

Next Word: Circulated

my words are sprayed with vivid Krylon colors,
verbs activate strangulating you lying brothers,
sighing mothers undercovers keeping warm,
the coldness scorns those with bleeding horns,
calculated wars bleed as the earth is saturated,
as the souls perculate in the kettle blood is circulated...

NEXT WORD - ADAMENT

p.s. pale horse changing the word is not part of the thread....circulated & circulates are different one is past tense