View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 12:48 PM   #15
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury
Default Re: REAL football thread

Forza Milan.

I've been a Milan fan since 1992 when it 1st came on tv, the dutch trio of Van Basten, Rijkaard and Gullit made me a fan, then greatness like Weah and Boban with the likes of Baresi, Maldini, Costacurta, Tassotti, Savicevic, etc made AC Milan a legendary team going 98 games unbeaten in league and europe.

peace

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote