View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 12:37 PM   #2
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Thank you, LHX.

What is the purpose of this thread you might ask? As most of us here at KTL know, there is alot of ignorance in this world. What you may or may not suspect is that there is alot of ignorance in ourselves. We live in a society where every day people are bombarded with propaganda and other tools that create a mindstate that is far from healthy. We all know about the problems with our youth in the inner cities, but what causes it? People have developed their own ideas as to what the reasons behind their motives is, but alot of times they are incorrect and premeditated programmed stereotypes. When you have 11 year old children (Keyword here) selling drugs and carrying semi automatic fire arms, it is very clear that there is a big problem with todays society. So whats the cause of it all, why is that kid doing what he is doing? Thats where I come in and try to help you derive an explanation for all this madness. Ask me whatever you would like to know about why people behave a certain way in impovershed areas and I will do the best I can to answer it clearly.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote