View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 02:14 PM   #11
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Street life to me is when you hit the bottom of rock bottom, when you at rock bottom and you drill 4 holes deeper into the earth. Just grimey ass street living, wearing the same clothes everyday for a couple months, washing your draws up in a bathroom sink. Sneaking people and taking they money cause you can't afford a gun to do stick ups, than feeling bad as a mofucka after you get some food in your stomache. Selling poison to your own people because you need to put that food in your stomache and get a roof over your head before you pass out on the sidewalk and stay there. Sleepin on benches, being outside long enough to see the sunrise everyday.

Thats street life at it's grittiest.

Technically what this thread is really about is simply life in the hood, or impovershed living, but I guess LHX got the idea for the title from the other thread.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote