View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 02:59 AM   #12
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
too bad this whole shit cant be just as easy as 'being a nice guy'

unfortunately
it seems that we are responsible for more than that

in the search for truth or salvation or redemption or whatever you want to call it

the further down the path you go
the more options you get introduced to and seriously consider

the nice guy approach works until somebody leaves you with nothing or bites your hand

then you might move on to the 'dont trust anybody' approach

that works until you realize how stressful a lifestyle of paranoia can really be

the 'ignore it and hope it goes away' angle works until shit gets too real and you cant ignore it anymore

the 'i just want to do one last thing and get this over with' approach works until you realize how the world stays the same after every suicide bombing

you can avoid the pressure for short periods of time

maybe long enough to have a career
or start a family
and have hobbies
etc

but
that doesnt mean you arent responsible for that other shit

the pressure will be on you until you fulfil your responsibilities

This goes back to another thread but I still say 9/11 is the lie begging to be exposed. Is there any way to get national media coverage to expose the lie? I really think it's the only way to swat the bee hive. Otherwise any other hope for progress is one of a very slow path.

And I'm getting impatient. This world conquest for war threatens to consume us all.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote