View Single Post
Old 04-08-2006, 03:36 PM   #19
Wooly Noggins
There is No We !

Wooly Noggins shaolin monk
Send a message via ICQ to Wooly Noggins Send a message via AIM to Wooly Noggins Send a message via Yahoo to Wooly Noggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper_Shapes
I dunno about nations of gods and earths or any of that stuff, that ain't the road i walk. But with regard to taking responsibility, I see where you're all going. Eric is right in that the 9/11 lie needs to be made 'black and white' so that the people are forced to recognise. Only when people recognise, can they take responsibility. It goes beyond the whole 9/11 thing, it includes it all; the AIDS fiasco, what the church uses to maintain a stranglehold on western morality, what gives the elite their motivation and power to rule all behind closed doors, all that crap and more. Recognition is the key, we can go around spewing out crap about whose fault it is for whatever, but it won't make a shitter of difference, as blame is what only starts wars and crap anyway. Granted, Aqua's devil portrait holds some validity as white 'men' have shaped this world, but if black 'men' were the original gods, then they were the first to throw spears and rocks, and kill one another, thus starting the chain reaction. So I guess in some indirect way, we can all take responsibility for our own shortcomings. The one question that remains is, how long have we got to admit we all fucked up before it all comes to an end?
spears and rocks huh ?

before the devil plundered and captured us, we built pyramids,had underground plumbing, made and used high science and math, and was the source for all knowledge of how to work this earth -

after he left with the booty all that was left was the old the very young the weak and unuseable earth/soil - he came back a couple of hundreds of years to film/picture the damage he has caused -

we were then found naked and primitive - stripped of everything that we once built and taught the world to build - the white man is not an evolved version of the black man he is a dissolved version of us -

and they used us to build their empire - he could not have risen to power with out us and when we leave he will have nothing but robots and concrete -

he was made for a purpose and he served his purpose

"E E Even if i stutter i'ma Still Come Off"
Wooly Noggins is offline   Reply With Quote