View Single Post
Old 07-02-2005, 09:57 PM   #1
J-Ronin
illest mixtape DJ out

J-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal sonJ-Ronin prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to J-Ronin Send a message via MSN to J-Ronin
Default ALL ELEMENTS vol.2 - hosted by Hell Razah

Peace fam,
myself and 4th Disciple have the next mixtape in the ALL ELEMENTS series done. They will be finished and pressed up by the end of this coming week. They will be in mom and pop hip-hop spots and mixtape spots all over the world so keep a look out.

Stores that are interested in carrying the tape please hit me up at jonrivaltribe82@gmail.com

ALL ELEMENTS vol.2 - 4th Disciple and J-Ronin hosted by Hell Razah
feat. new joints by
Hell Razah, Killah Priest, AZ, Tragedy Khadafi, Cormega, Saigon, Inspectah Deck, MOP, Royce da 5'9, 50 Cent, Black Rob, Biggie, Buckshot, Sean Price, Little Brother, Afu-Ra, Masta Killa, Inspectah Deck, Kool G Rap, Fokis, Chief Kamachi and the Juju Mob, Black Jesus and AGR of Harlem 6 , Loer Velocity, Sav Killz and more

ALL ELEMENTS vol.3 hosted by Killah Priest is coming as well
feat. Killah Priest, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Planet Asia, Tragedy Khadafi, Sav Killz, Bronze Nazareth, Kevlaar 7, AZ, La the Darkman, Saigon, Royce da 5'9, Termonology, Shabaam Sadiqm , Black Jesus of Harlem 6, Tru Mac, Trife of Theodore Unit, Scram Jones , Royal Flush, Papoose and many many more

The tapes are gonnna keep coming. Collecting all the illest joints by the best artists thanx to the artists, thier camp or label. Some stuff does get leaked to other sources but I guarantee thier will always be super exclusive hot joints for y'all.

Shout out to every artist I just named plus Burkina, Fat Beats, all my spots on Canal St., Dekalb in BK, My other spots in BK, Queens, Harlem, the Bronx, Staten Island, Detroit, Cali , Atlanta, Ohio, Chicago, England, Japan, Germany. I owe y'all a lot.

peac to everybody who supports real hip-hop
- J-Ronin
J-Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote