View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 01:35 PM   #43
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper
Default Re: Favourite Boxers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
peace, shame about the last fight though, he got quality.

should fight another minimum fight, and then try and dethrone klitschko, he boring as fukk
Lol. I dont mind Vitali. His fight wit danny williams was pure comedy, was like a big fuckin robot on destroy action. While williams knew wit was coming he just couldnt stop it. Raaarrrrgggh, drago style. lol.

Actually felt a bit sorry for Williams in that fight coz he needed 1 dude to just sort him, rebuild his thoughts n try gettin him into the fight. While he had 3 mofos shoutin shit in his ear hittin him with the bullshit motivation slogans, lol. Last thing u need when u fucked. Needa find a new gear by yerself nah mean?

I donno man. The HW division is a bit of a joke really. Toney should fight a few bums yer right. Not bums, but almost bums n maul them. Then go for Vitali. If he ruffed him up talkin shite all week before the fight n pissed of Vitali hed have a chance of beatin him I think. A ruff fight be better for Toney coz all Russians n their neighbours have that mad thin white skin which says "hit me n I shall bleed" haha.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote