View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 08:32 PM   #21
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Is Eddie Murphy really a sodamite

[QUOTE=Wooly Noggins]no promotion is bad promotion whether true or false

"hey norton, how would you like me to fuck you in the ass ?, cause i know that you know that i know you want me to fuck you in the ass"

Eddie Murphy "Delirious"
QUOTE]

LOL I like the one where he says he has a bad dream that he comes to Hollywood and finds out Mr T is a faggot. "Hey boy you looking mighty cute in em jeans boy. Now come over here and fuck me up the ass. Hey Boy slow down! You gonna mess around and cum to fast! Make me get mad, Ill clench up my butt cheeks and rip ya dick of"
Delirious is fucking classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote