View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 10:35 AM   #1535
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu Dragon
it's over for Milan, i don't see them coming back from barca if milan played at the same quality as yesterday, they've got a lot to do in the 2nd leg, i know milan can play much better but they'll still struggle against barca

can't wait to see the Arsenal game tonight, i'm expecting Villareal to surprise

what i want Liverpool to have next season is to have Strikers that will be consistent in scoring goals, keep Fowler, get rid of Morientes
with superpippo playing in the second leg, anything can happen. i can see a 2-1 in favor of milan, sending them through, being possible.

liverpool would be my second club if i had to pick (odd being what happend in last years CL final and all). i think they should keep fowler and crouch (people hate on him, but i like the beanstalk), sell morientes while hes still worth something. and either convert cisse to a right mid, or sell him. fornando torres would be a sick buy, benitiez would be all about it too.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote