View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 01:37 PM   #22
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
Take that plural shit back, it was just one stupid mother fucker (Charging soldier or something)
Yeah ok, i'm stupid huh?

What race are you buddy, I am gonna assume your white, because you be jacking other peoples cultures and don't even realize when shit's being tampered with because you don't have nothing to claim for yourself. Andre is an ignorant mother fucker, and shines in this perfomance. Your an ignorant mother fucker and it shines in this thread. I'd think if Andre really came up from any struggle he would appreciate other peoples structure.

But if you aren't white, and say your chinese or black- how would you feel if I dressed up like Zulu Warrior, samurai, or egyptian in hot pants or somthing and started jumping around like i'm hot on national TV? Or what if I dressed up like a china man and walked around saying ching chang ching chang chong-Television has been desicrating cultures for so long you don't even see what's wrong with that picture.When I get on i'm gonna dress up like a pilgrim and do a show where I chop natives up, then people will see.