View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 01:45 PM   #11
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

1) Rappers talking about their political views (Eminem, Kayne, etc...). Theres a reason why your a rapper and not a politican, no one wants to hear your dumbass views.
2) People featuring biggie and tupac in their songs (Ghostface, biggie duets, Resurrection) still. Maybe this was a good idea a few years ago, but can't they just r.i.p?
3) Rappers acting (DMX, Ja Rule, 50 Cent, Ludacris, Eminem). I like DMX because he is a good rapper, not because he makes some crappy movie with steven segal.
4) "Hip-Hop" stations on the radio... All the "Hip-hop" stations I get play pop, all i hear is mariah carey, chris brown, or reggareton every second.
5) LL Cool J taking his shirt off, we get it your a lot more ripped than us...
6) No name rappers from the south... they all come in the game with the exact same persona claiming their a pimp, or ride on 24's, or 'crunk'...
7) If i have to listen to that "laffy taffy" song one more time i am going to kill myself...
8) Unlikily concert combinations... Wu Tang is coming to the Univesity of Hartford this weekend with none other than the Ying Yang Twins...
9) Bad lyricists, I wouldnt be surprised if I could beat half the rappers out there now in a battle.
10) People getting their perception of rap from MTV and BET, they create the sterotypes that exist in hip hop and are the reason why rap is looked at as a joke to the common public.

- On another note, dont hate on rappers for "selling out" and going for more money, you would do it too if there was millions of dollars up for grabs.
Kenny Powers is offline   Reply With Quote