View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 02:13 PM   #34
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

"To speak the truth, it takes bravery" -RZA

What's my problem? I bought that Album, I am an outkast fan, I even got some of their clothes, but they fucked up the game when they fucked with my culture with their stereo types- So Fuck Andrea 3000, and fuck anyone that thinks what he did was ok.

Andre thinks he can do whatever he wants and be considered an eccentric, but when he crossed that line he became a Gimmick. He sold out to white america- that's my point.

For any euro-cats I aplologize, I know europeans have culture too. So in that respect my wording came of as ignorant- I realized that after I posted it. I was just trying to say- If you don't see how this kind of stereo typing effects other people then you probably don't have any culture of your own.

Peace