Thread: Rick Ross?
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 07:23 PM   #22
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Hustlin was produced by "The Runners".

Rick Ross has been out for a minute now. If anyone remembers he did a track with Trina called "Told Ya'll" from her album and the Bout the Benjamins soundtrack he's the fat nigga dancing in a iced-out cave. He's been out with Slip-N-Slide but never got exposure on them. Lately he has done lots of mixtapes and has one out called "M-I-Yayo" and one with DJ Kronik called "The Streets 2.5" or some shit. I've heard most of this dude's underground work and his freestyles. He's got talent and he's got lyrics but like I read earlier he'll get 15 minutes of fame and fade. He's another Guerilla Black. Yeaaaa, you remember that nigga! He was big for a second too. Anyway, I think Ross nice I bump his mixtapes and for any Miami nigga's ya'll already know that "Port of Miami" (the track not actual album) is a straight up anthem.. it's got a RAW beat and lyrics are good. I think the biggest misconception about Miami artists is that they're stupid and can't hang with say a Gza or Ras Kass. And they can't for the most part. But real people with real struggles and who have lived rough lives can relate to a Trick Daddy when he talks about thugging. Or a Rick Ross when he talks about hustling. Or even a female can relate to Trina talking about being the baddest bitch. I think real recognizes real and you can even love/like or just RESPECT (maybe just STAND) Rick Ross and the fakers/haters and losers will definitly hate on dude. It's not like he's a Nelly or Chingy or some shit. Dude went commercial but he still keeps it gully. If anyone interested in actually hearing more of Rick Ross you can hit me up and I'll send you a couple of what I feel are his hardest tracks. I think SOME people would be surpised if they heard his freestyles on "Down and Out", "Who Shot Ya" or "Dreams".

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote