View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 03:02 PM   #1
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy
Default Hollow Dartz Wu-Tang Collection: A Wu-Fans Guide

This thread right here is for all my Wu-Fans, young and old. I wanna give a special shoutout to my niggaz Famenchuan and Leaguer1, my nigga Tauro & WhereHEntersRoomSilently.....

Ok, I'm back. This is Hollow Dartz in full effect right now. Below you'll see my Wu-Tang Collection. I want to thank everybody who put me on some good music, with this thread I would like to do the same, it's been a long journey and as it almost comes to an end I would like to help others by clearing a path. I've Reviewed about half the albums you see below, so if you need assistance just ask me. I hope to help those, like ya'll helped me here in my years of listening to Wu-Tang. Peace and Have fun!!!

Wu-Tang Clan
This first section as you can see, Consists of Wu-Tang Clan albums, just albums no compilations or mixtapes, there is another section for that. As You can see There is alot of shit lol...any questions just ask me....

Wu-Tang Killa Beez
The second section you see here, consists of Wu-Killa Beez, these are some great artists, what can I say, right now 06-present they have been dropping better shit than the clan themselves IMO. Any questions????

Wu-Compilations, Mixtapes, Soundtracks.....
This is the third section consisting of what the title says, these are collectibles, SOME are worth the money, some may contain rare tracks.....Any Questions???

Wu-Dvd's
Finally here is the DVD department, as you can see there's not that much, but from what I have there is some good shit....any questions??

During my journey, I might add, my top 5 Wu-Tang Killa Beez of all time as of now are

1.Method Man (He's gonna be here forever)
2.Ghostface Killah
3.Killah Priest
4.Raekwon
5.Hell Razah

Reviews I dropped...(Link sends you to the page)
4th Disciple - Best of 740 Vol.1
9th Prince - Granddaddy Flow
9th Prince - Prince of New York
The Almighty - Original S.I.N.
Bronze Nazareth - The Great Migration
Cappadonna - The Pillage
Dom Pachino - The Arsenal
Dom Pachino - Power Rulez
Gza - Grandmasters
Gza - Protools
Hell Razah - Renaissance Child
Hell Razah - Freedom of Speech
Hell Razah - Razah's Ladder
Hell Razah - Ultra Sounds of a Renaissance Child
Inspectah Deck - The Movement
Inspectah Deck - The Resident Patient
Killah Priest - Heavy Mental
Killah Priest - Black August
Killah Priest - View From Masada
Killah Priest - Priesthood
Killah Priest - Behind The Stained Glass
Killarmy - Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars
Killarmy - Dirty Weaponry
Killarmy - Fear, Love & War
Shyheim - A.K.A. The Rugged Child
Wu-Tang Clan - 8 Diagrams

Last edited by racist randy; 04-25-2011 at 05:53 PM.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote