View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 07:31 AM   #28
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the problem with hip hop......if i hear that one more time i have to vomit for real!!!!!!!!

what about techno music and rock? they are popular, too, and techno at least had itīs popularity/mainstream peak right before hiphop and then came the overkill. still they are not dead i would say. iīm no expert in that music but i guess i can say that they have a kind of culture that lives on. same with rock. i mean there is so much bullshit coming out but the "real rockers" donīt care. and i believe that hiphop will survive, too. right now, (in germany) you hear everywhere black music - rap and bullshit, rīnīb - but only a few small jams, concerts or even hiphop-party (i never was at a location with a hiphop-party, nor did i see a flyer or sumthin except my own houseparty).

take a deep breath and exhale. repeat this a few times. take a marker and tag. get your adidas and do sixsteps. take a mic and rhyme. spin the wheels of steel.

"hip hop isnīt some giant living in the hillside. itīs you, me, everybody." - mos def

inshallah
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote