View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 09:16 PM   #30
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
Pussy with teeth is a good name for you because you are a pussy. I can't believe the moderator of this website lets you get away with dissing Wu Tang because people who usually diss a artist on their website gets banned. I've been banned from R Kelly's website, Onyx's website, Masta Ace's website because people don't like my opinion about these artists. I don't give a fuck. I say what i feel and if people don't like what i say, that's too bad. These artists don't give a shit about me and they aren't putting money in my pocket. So why shouldn't i be critical of them when i'm buying their cd's?
lol, you post on r kelly's forum, haha. but yeah, i dont like hate.

for me, outkast's best release is ATliens, the vibe of the entire album is just fucking nice, i listen to it from start to finish with no skips. a personal classic of mine.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote