View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 03:44 AM   #24
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam
Your God, Lord and Savior, THE RZA, said that Eminem was nice, and Eminem rapped on a RZA beat before.

Anyway, I don't think it has that much to do with drugs, as it does have to do with copying 50 Cent.
haha Rza is the man the absolute man. However just cause he likes or liked eminem dont mean i like him. He starts beef with britney spears with ja rule with people that cant do shit to him. Y he shitting on britney spears for? he do pop shit 80% of his shit is pop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote