View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 06:27 PM   #38
Iron Fist
Shaolin Monk

Iron Fist grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapple
it's hard to argue with people who have no comprehension skills....THEM BEING CHRISTAN ISN'T WHY IT'S A GIMMICK. THEY'RE USING THE FACT THAT THEY'RE CHRISTAN AS A MARKETING GIMMICK WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, KRSONE AND KURTISBLOW WEREN'T MARKETED AS "CHRISTANRAPPERS" ITS A TITLE LEARN THE RAP GAME FOOLS
Marketing you say? I honestly don't think so. If you had to choose between a normal hip hop album and christian hip hop, what would you choose ?? I personaly would choose the normal hip hop album, even though I'm Christian. I'm not even tempted in trying it, even if I'm christian. So I really don't think it's a marketing scheme.

BTW What's christian hip hop? Is it normal hip hop but with religious (christian) lyrics, talking a lot about God and the importance of their faith?

- Immortal Technique -

R.I.P. ODB
R.I.P. Poetic
Iron Fist is offline   Reply With Quote