View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 08:50 PM   #39
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)White_Mouse Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fist
Marketing you say? I honestly don't think so. If you had to choose between a normal hip hop album and christian hip hop, what would you choose ?? I personaly would choose the normal hip hop album, even though I'm Christian. I'm not even tempted in trying it, even if I'm christian. So I really don't think it's a marketing scheme.

BTW What's christian hip hop? Is it normal hip hop but with religious (christian) lyrics, talking a lot about God and the importance of their faith?
That's exactly what it is!!!!!! And even though I'M a christian as well i'd do a regular hip-hop album but some tracks would talk about my faith. but i'd avoid the mainstream played out topics and talk about rhyming, my life, and my faith.
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote