View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 04:31 AM   #10
Aqua Luna
Universal Truth

Aqua Luna grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
Very adult of you.
Yea...you see how retarded you act now, huh? That's Good.

I do, because the ignorance you spread has been known to get people killed.
The truth ain't for complacent cowards like you. Preach your pussy bullshit all you want but, I WILL call you on it since you like confontation in my threads.

I don't hate on you. I don't even KNOW you. I simply disagree with you most of the time and express that. If you say something I agree with, you'll get your credit. I don't get down with that tit for tat shit that you seem to think will bother me.Who cares if it bothers YOU??? I sure do feel good about putting your immature ass in your 12 year old place.

You keep saying this as if its someone other than yourself. Interesting.
What are you talking about??...too abstract, bring it back down to earth, k?

I don't recall asking anyone to explain anything to me. I'm posing a question so that anyone who reads it can marinate on the same shit I do, not so they can come tell me what I need to know.
Then why bring dreamy bullshit up???...It has been known to get men killed. And since we know that you are a punk ass who is afraid to die, maybe you should get more specific about your ideas. Cuz it just sounds like a bunch of babble.

I know the difference. You see, I'm no crackpot trying to blast off to dimension x. I'm simply exploring the nature of my mental makeup and how it affects me in my daily life.
If you really knew, then you wouldn't have left yourself open for cracka interpretation. You think your mentality is the same as the majority of the people who are controlled by cracka devils....so you really just sound like a dreamy, scared, confused person.

This is amusing to me. First of all, I have no enemies. To declare someone an enemy is to lock them down into one category, as if the conflict is more than an issue of circumstance. Whether or not it can be resolved peacefully, I try not to place a personal and permenant investment in the situation.
Then you shouldn't come in my threads and spread your stupid, handicapped ass, dreamy ass bullshit.

Second, my ability to present myself before my "enemies" has nothing to do with this thread. This is merely philosophy. As disarming as this is, and as unconfrantational as I may seem, it doesn't define me. You have NO idea what else I study.
From what you say in my threads...it seems like you do have a PHD in hating. And you do present yourself in front of your enemies as a confused dreamy idiot...in case you didn't know.

You should get knowledge of self and then learn how to be a man instead of a complacent cracka slave.