View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 06:01 PM   #28
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: Shaolin Shadowboxing DOJO pt. III

Colder artic snow blower I shower ya earth with meteor boulders cover the earth in mad explosions corrosion the Lava is flowing from the Mantel I've opened erosion and flash floods I'm covering families in buckets of blood I rinse my cup and fill it up stomp on mutha fuckas that tip my cup on point my reflexes hit in 1 10th of a second grappling the wenches shoving'em face down ass up now its time to face mound pound pound on the solid ground bitches scream and yelp my stamina makes 'em melt pelted with hail rain snow and sleet I wake mutha fuckas up and put them to sleep like an arachnid I creep up walls in the darkness while you fuckas just tweek!!!!