Thread: having kids
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 08:28 AM   #14
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: having kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhattan360
im scared to help bring a life in to this world with all the chemicals and things in foods medicines and pollution dat my seed might come out deformed i have a aunt she is mentally gone skitzo i dont want to bring a child like that into this world do ya feel this way at all

I understand what u r saying. See, I am vegetarian and I wish I could say the same for my seed, but her father exposed her to meat and so now she eats it. My view is......children need all the protein that meat provides and also I don't want to make any decisions for her, I want her to make these decisions later in life (whether she'll be a vegetarian or not-I mean it is her body). As for chemicals and pollution......u can only protect them from certain things and teach them right from wrong........parents r only human. But don't let all the negativity stop u from having some seeds b/c mine is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Nobody loves her like I do......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote