View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 06:09 PM   #10
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Quote:

Howdy there, I am the deeply Satanic Mr Walt Disney! I like to rape children, and I am part of a group of the elites who are indoctrinating children with sexual images and satanic symbols in our kiddies films. Here are some examples…

Here is my Walt Disney signature (which by the way was created for me, I had to master it) can you notice the hidden 666 in there (look at the loops!)

This is my friend Mr Tumnus from the smash hit The Land or Narnia, the lion the witch and the wardrobe. He is a child molester and like the Satanic God Pan, he not only LOOKS the same, he uses a flute.

Here is my friend Pan, the Satanic God of Sex. Worship him children!
This thread, though very interesting and otherwise on point more or less, is still propagting some misinformation.

First of all, the 666 in the name is a real stretch, nevermind that 666 is not even really"the number of the Beast", never mind that both films cited were made long after Walt Disney died.

Secondly, the Narnia stories don't have anything to do with Walt Disney, other than being the company that made the films. The content was already there, and I don't think that CS Lewis, a devout Christian, would want you to worship Satan.

Also, there is nothing Satanic about Pan, surely anyone with "knowledge" would know this. That's just one of the ways the Christian Church has tried(and seemingly succeeded) to eradicate other belief systems.

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote