View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 01:32 PM   #13
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse
my view point is that wwe are all eternal and theese pigs try to trick usinto teh material world like this physical see hear taste touch feel shit is all there is and that simply aint true plain and simple it aint true i have physical proof....but this knowledge is supressed by the "elite" u are eternal dont fear
this is one of th ebiggest tricks played on us and just look at the results of this imo

peace!
if people saw the unknown.. and knew what it was
im sure.. most of the sheep of the world would turn and run the other way
they dont wanna loose their materlisic toys..

they would rather live on this physical realm,
than know whats really going on.,
they;d rather repear, and live here again..
coz its all their residual memory/conscious tells them is real

people have to admit to being stupid and being followers blindly of whatever is told to them.
once that stage has passed. and they know, they are one of many (eternal/infinate consciousness) this whole things is totally diffrent

and if u knew what u really was
their would be no need to survive
or lust for those things
that our reptillian mind craves

more to follow
peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote