View Single Post
Old 06-19-2006, 06:57 PM   #13
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

bout to give it another shot here in 20 or so. krill base, yeahyeah,,, check, str8 up blingers here dog. now i just gotta box of soda that aint from the brady bunch fridge. Shit was older than me.

Plastic bag u just do it up on the stove like if u were gonna do a zip. Just like a jar, but in a ziploc bag. Its a trip. I havent done it but i watched it been done. Ounce and a half, damn shit was bigger than a tennis ball. So it worked just find. I wouldnt use a microwave with that much. i only mic's if all there is is ammonia around, u dont even need a mic with ammonia but its best to bring it to an oil, spin it till its hard and wash it. Cold cook's nasty. Do it in mic to with soda if u want.. I just take the lil measure cup, soda, burner , cook it up, get my cookie, halfounce or some shit. Chop the fucker up and put on my game face and make that money money, yeah, ........ What the hell, i aint no teacher, yall get A+, cracknowlodgy 101