View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 02:26 AM   #285
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbs
unknowingly eric unseen has touched upon the crux of the issue and is actually correct in a sense!!
I've been talkin since I was fourth months old, I got a real good grasp of the thoughts that come out my mouth or these hands Timbs. You a real arrogant mothafucka man. For real. OOoOOooohhh, I'm actually correct in a sense!!!! yeah the educated fool agrees with something I say!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck would I care what you say Timbs? I'm just another dumbass suffering from psychotic episodes just like Malcolm, Martin, Gandhi, Mother Teresea,and Marley. All those books and dollar bill vocabulary and you're still a small-minded simpleton who is missing all that heavenly glory that exist beyound your finger tips. Don't hate the world of people that get whats beyond your grasp.
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote