View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 04:24 PM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurupt_kw
True enough assassin. I should have just dl'd a couple of tracks to check out and make my own opinion. Although due to the fact that in the last 5 years the only hip hop shows around my area have been Snoop and a cancelled DMX and cancelled 50 Cent (so we've had Snoop LOL) I am thinking I may go check it out.

Anyway was in Edmonton for the Stanley Cup Finals and saw that Del was in town the next weekend. Pisses me off that we can't get decent shows like that!!
you know i feel your pain right, i live in Lincoln Nebraska, the ONLY rappers i've ever seen live are Ghost and Snoop, other then that 50 cent, Ludacris, David Banner, and HeadBodyBangers are the only cats i can think of that've come here in the past 5 years, these other cats take shows for granted but once we get the chance we swallow that shit up