View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 12:57 AM   #11
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Eric Unseen-aka Unseen- the first name is just for the forums mainly, I didn't want everyone to always have to refer to me like I'm some gangsta-ass mothafucka who don't have a real name ya know.

When it's rhymin, to me thats straight up Unseen. I choose this one for what it means on so many levels.

The obvious is that until I posted a picture no one was gonna know what I looked like. The idea that I'm either accepted or denied solely on thoughts express, no voice, no image or body language to make assumptions on makes the internet a world in its self. one level its a nod to that.

A deeper look is also a nod to the cog-in-machine mechanics of society. We support very disgusting and abusive practices and I don't think its because anybody agrees with the shit that is going on but because this corrpute and hateful machine is entangled into almost absolutely everthing. Hence making it almost impossible not to support in some shape or fashion. I don't think the ruling class of this world have any sympathy to the frustration levels of the working and impoverished people of this or any other country. I feel and see it everywhere but I think for the most part we suffer in silence . Through my lyrics, I hope to give a voice to this huge unseen and unheard massive.

And on the deepest level it represents and pays respect to the Almighty Creator for the life, family, friends and experiences I've been blessed to have known. I am a reflection of this Unseen light, my words make it visible and at times it really feels like I am simply a vessel for what must be stated. The best way I could express this feeling and understanding is to say,.............. that space is the real reason that there really is no such thing as space at all. I am at all timse connected to everything in the enitre universe and seperation is an illusion. Much respect due to the Unseen Force that holds it all together. I know of no better anything, to name myself after.

Good thread. peace
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote