View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 12:37 AM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default People's obsession with cars?

I was wondering what's up with some people getting so obsessed with cars? You got redneck guys arguing and fighting over whether Ford or Chevy cars are better. You got people that can barely even pay their rent, paying thousands of dollars on their cars, trying to make them look better. Trying to buy the biggest rims they can, spoilers, other crap. I get tired of hearing about rims so much in rap songs. It's irritating, I don't give a crap about what rims someone has. Then you got girls who will go out with a guy based soley on what kind of car he drives. You can't get much more dumb than that. You also got girls sleeping with guys just because they drive an expensive car. One girl told me that she would sleep with any guy that drove a Corvette. lol It just all seems stupid to me.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote