View Single Post
Old 07-12-2005, 08:15 AM   #7
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Most Underrated CD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSpectah~Deck
I'd have to say AZ - Doe or Die

That shit is Illmatic pt. 2, and no one gives in near enough respect. Its easily in the top 10 hip hop albums ever to me. Mo Money Mo Murder Mo Homicide is just as good as anything on Illmatic

Tell me what you think
maybe the production is illmatic 2 but i just cant stand a whole AZ album. he gets annoying pretty quick, with very low replay value.

what makes illmatic illmatic is the good production, AND Nas bein nasty. you need both for it.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote