View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 12:40 AM   #9
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP
Default Re: ya favourite beer

naw son, if im gettin me a drink ima get me some liquor, straight or mix it with somethin, if there aint none of that then maybe some of that wine... beer be my last choice, shit just makes me piss an ocean and the taste make me sick sometime. of course if somebody hand me a beer im gonna drink that shit no doubt. but last time i did that i smoked a bunch of weed and hash though and i ended up blowin then goin home so fuckin stoned my tim laces got shredded in the elevator cuz i was too high to lace em. i smoke weed and drink liquor (holy shit i almost typed i smoke liquor and drink weed) and dont puke, the fuck is that shit.
its weird cuz to other people liquor is foul tasting shit, meth even said drinkin absolut straight burns on his first lp. ill take any liquor over wine or beer. i got a fifth of absolut vodka that been chillin in my fridge cuz i aint had any opportunity to drink but the best shit i ever drank was some tequila my neighbor had, think ill try to find out what that shit is cuz it tasted good