View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 12:43 PM   #6
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

1.Intro- Don't rate intros

2.The Push-
Shit is nice but the weakest intro of the Killatmy trilogy 4/5
3.Militant (w/U-God)-U-God voice on the hook makes this shit hot everyone comes correct Shogun keeps sayin WWIII on this album alot. 4.5/5
4.Originators$ - 9th Prince ripped this shit right here beat by Falling Down is crazy nothng else to say 4.5/5
5.skit
6.Sweatshop - This shit is fucking fire Islord does the hook perfect Frukwan killed this shit 4.5/5
7.Street Monopoly$ - Killa Sin ripped this shit but it's only a banger 4/5
8.After Hours part 1 - Is this a skit B9 sounds real ass on this track
9.Trilogy - This shit is a banger, p-Sunn comes through and delivers the heat. 4/5
10.Feel It - This shit is deep, you can feel the track Dom P and Islord are too real. 4.5/5
11.skit
12.Whatever We Want - Killa sin murders the opening verse. Tht's all that needs to be said. 4.5/5
13.skit
14.Monster$ - this is a banging track 4/5
15.The Hit - This shit is Fire, Shogun was nice and Islord finishes it off great Beat is fuckin lava. 4.5/5
16.One To Grow On - Beat is B9 and Sin both do their thing on this shit. 4.5/5
17.skit
18.Day One- This shit hot but the editing and all that shit fucked it up. 4/5
19.Spoken Word
20.Nonchalantly- This shit is banger Dom pachino is ripping it , I like how 9th opens it 4/5
21.The Rule - This shit is hot too alot of niggaz been sleeping on his track. 4/5
22.Lady Sings the Blues- I admit I wasn't feeling this shit but I gave it alot more listens I must say this i pretty good. 4/5

Lyrics are sharp beats are fucking crazy.
Overall 4.5/5 It's pretty good to me. They are doing their thing on here.

Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote