Thread: Holocaust
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 09:31 PM   #27
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

hmm...

"Welcome to my window the recipe for ice
a one room school where I murdered off poets twice

as you would look through a window to see into someone's house you look into warcloud lyrics to see into his mind. his lyrics are cold as ice. he's taking poets to school and killing them time 2.

I brought two kegs one of beer and one of gun powder
red splattered count their organs I call it fun chowder

warcloud has lots of boos and lots of ammo. he shoots someone until they burst open and plays with their insides. he's murderous.

crank the music louder, miraculous how it rocks
I throw the whole crowd in a big three lock box

my music is ill and i got the audience on lockdown.

I'm smelling like a convertible man, I'm Micheal Myers what
crash into the gully and neck, I'll steal a firetruck

dont know about this one. i wonder if these lyrics are right.

red twighlight, a vampire grin clever
The city on the edge of forever, his hand was severed

a vampire(or this case warcloud) plots on his victums that are in the city. he lost his hand i guess?

The antique shop is where I found a whale hook
He had a book on his book was how to cook

he continues the story of the last bar here by saying he went to an antique shop to get a whale hook to replace his severed hand. i guess he is also a canibal which is why he got a cook book as well.

At my house we play out back, thats how I shattered shields
At my house we play out back, the dirty battlefield

his house may be the rhyming cipher where he battles other rappers and wins a lot according to this lyric.

This is the one thousandth raid of the ice pirate
A cloud of bats, war axes and maps, the skeletons"

he's cold as ice and describes himself as a pirate. bats follow him around, he has his weapons and maps, and a crew of skeletons.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 09-02-2006 at 09:36 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote