View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 08:23 PM   #19
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I voted for Grandaddy Flow as it was the only one that was consistent and completely satisfying. Shabazz' album was dope but I had most of those tracks back in the late 90s, plus the mastering was terrible. Killah Priest's album had some brilliant tracks on it, but some dodgy beats and cheesy tracks, RZA's two albums were all over the place just like all of his solo shit, some tracks and some shit. Raekwon and Math's albums were decent but disappointing, and Deck's album was ok but considering it was Inspectah fucking Deck it was incredibly disappointing. Cappadonna's album had some decent tracks but was completely forgettable, and I didn't check for Remedy, never was a fan of dude aside from Never Again. 9th and Shabazz are the only ones I've listened to in the last 2 years and those are the only ones that were actually raw and didn't try to compromise and conform to the mainstream at all. 2002-2003 were probably the worst years for Wu artists in terms of the quality of the releases.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote