View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 08:36 PM   #24
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
BOAPBOAPBOAP yeah

thats what i immidately thought when i seen this thread....then i remember grandaddy flow...not surised to see 9th princes album get a lot of votes too
it does have better songs than any of the albums on this list ("Day to God is A 1,000 years", "The Birth", "See The Joy"), but you can't deny that the majority of this album is lyrically really dumbed down, even beyond the extent of either one of the Bobby Digital albums. 9th just has that grimy late night, rain soaked, wandering through the streets feeling paranoid type of feel to the majority of it.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote