View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 08:40 PM   #27
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
May be old to you but they where new to me so for that reasoning Shabbaz still shits on everyone else.

Also I thought about Grandaddy flow but Shabbaz won because he has a better...erm....flow.
I hear you, Shabazz is beyond sick, and like I said if the tracks were new to me I the time I bought the album I would probably rate it more highly. Being objective, the tracks are better, but I guess I felt burned that I finally got a Shabazz LP and it was a bunch of shit I heard on 12"s and the internet years beforehand. I'm gonna pull it out and give it a listen though, that track with Poetic is a classic.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote