View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 07:57 PM   #13
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
Thats bullshit man, NSD is a classic an Masta's verses on that album are dope no way does he get outshined on every track someone else is on, thats ridiculous

Fuck, that I stand by what I said

DTD= Rae and Ghost spit better than Masta by far, he's rhyming about chicks in mink coats and shit

Whatever= This is more even, actually I'll give you that he has the best verse on this track

Secret Rivals= Meth and Killah Priest got Masta Killa on this, Masta's verse is ok but still on some simple shit

Old Man= Masta's verse sucks on this, RZA's isn't that great but is definitely better than Masta Killa

School= RZA's got this one

Silverbacks= Masta's got the weakest flow on this.

Put simply, Masta's lyrics are alot mor simplistic on his albums than his guest spots. He killed Unstoppable Threats on Grandmasters, but he doesn't bring that level of intensity or proficiency to any of his solo shit.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote