View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 07:38 PM   #5
Gawd
Just walk away.

Gawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkeyGawd iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon View Post
Ok...all you immature haterz can stay the fuck out.

I wanna talk about what makes a woman have multiple orgasms......and why a man is limited in his sexual fullfillment. Is it purley biological, or do men have some kind of mental block that pevents them from experiencing this? I have busted 3 nuts before. I do this by: when im about to cum I pull out and let loose on the sheets then I go right back in and repeat till i cant bust anymore...Im being 100% serious.

What is a Multiple Orgasm?
Multiple orgasms are a series of sequential orgasmic experiences that occur in quick succession. And when it comes to multiples, women have the biological upper hand over men. This is because unlike men, women don't experience a refractory period (the period of time after men ejaculate when they can't be aroused). So women can and do respond immediately after orgasm to more (or hopefully continuous) clitoral, vaginal, and G-spot (that small, raised bump of urethral tissue just inside your vagina along its front wall) stimulation.

Haha...women are bossy!

Fo real, it must serve some kinda "higher purpose". Why can women have this and men can't?
In some African Nations the clit is removed on women at a very young age to prevent them from using sex for pleasure....

To be honest I think the woman is able to have so many orgasms during sex because she has to carry a baby for 9 months and then deliver....guys just have to get hard and squirt then thats it...you know?