View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 01:50 PM   #13
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

But RZA has yet to write, call or visit his former bandmate. Poetic is slow to criticize RZA, using a vague analogy about a snake being a snake, while hinting at his anger. When he finally speaks his mind, he speaks in decidedly un-hip-hop terms. "I'm just very disappointed, in a number of aspects," he says. "I'm very, very disappointed in RZA, to the point of hurtfulness. I'm really hurt." (Through his publicist, RZA offered no comment for this story.)

thats really shocking, i mean rza really fucked up on this one, i mean gravediggaz helped build his career, and hed been friends with these guys for years
poetic deserved better
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote