View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 02:02 PM   #7
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eighty View Post
When you see a Wu-Tang show now, you know you are gonna get an ODB tribute in some capacity. Last night I went to see Mariah Carey and Busta Rhymes in Oakland (yes, I had free floor seats cuz I know someone's gonna post 'you paid to see Mariah Carey') and Mariah performed the "Fantasy" remix and had the video playing on several screens throughout the arena with ODB performing his verse in full.
After the track she said a few words in his memory and it made me feel good to know that more artists, especially ones of her influence, are continuing to spread the memories of the late great Dirty.

dope shiiit FAM... y0o M-Eighty... thanks for those cds again man... u hittin up any method man concert?? santa cruz? im goin to that one... "P"

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote