View Single Post
Old 07-18-2005, 10:52 AM   #6
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Reputation System FAQs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablobaluba
we should make some advertising to this!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablobaluba
..i'll post the link to this also in other forums...or maybe it should be made a sticky by the mods
lets not go nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36chambers

I think mods should only give rep points,
It could be made that way....thats not a bad idea. However through the admin cp, you can make it so mods reps are worth a lot more than regular users.

Quote:
cos there are some people running round here with high rep points ive never heard of before.
eventually those people will drop off. But you need to understand that no one here has high rep points yet. I think the highest is under 50.

Quote:
Points should be given if someone does something good, not when some kid PM's another and says "Hey dude, give me rep points and ill give u some back man."
this thread is to make a stop to that. Those rep binges usually happen when someone initially asks what they do. However, those number of people you must give rep to before you can give to someone twice, and how much rep you can give in 24 hours is to limit that abuse. THose values can be changed.

But like I said, not everyone will use it....you are one of those people. The system doesnt mean shit now because this board hasent been up for long. In about a year some people will actually have high rep, and the people that have actually done something good. You would be suprised at the number of people that already give only when deserved.