View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 07:41 AM   #63
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulipstheabbot View Post
Tigers are going all the way. I thought I would never live to see this day. I have been a live long fan.
NOT IF THE METS HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT REMEMBER ITS THE 20 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. OH YEAH AND WE DONT NEED PEDRO OR EL DUQUE TO WIN, JUST THE SICKEST BULLPEN AND OFFENSE IN THE LEAGUE YA I SAID IT THE YANKS DONT HAVE SPEED LIKE THE METS AND WE WERE WAY MORE CLUTCH THIS YEAR- MOST 1 RUN WINS IN THE LEAGUE GO METS!!!!!!!!!!

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote