View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 04:15 PM   #67
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, it wasn't all A-Rod's fault. But they should still trade him. He's not worth that kind of money. He made a lot of errors this year. I think he was around last in the league overall, for third basemen, at getting RBI's in a clutch situation. Maybe he could be one of the new judges on that Top Modeling Show. Cause he says stupid stuff like people critisized his play this year, because he's too good looking, or something like that. lol And last time I checked, the Yankees were winning a bunch of World Series before A-Rod got there. Since he came to the Yankees, they haven't won any World Series.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote