View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 09:16 PM   #17
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

I see what you are. You ask a question and debate for the sake of doing so. You don't want answers, that's why you ask a question as dumb as "were these wings all on his back" etc. You don't believe in anything which makes it easy for you to ask stupid questions or questions that have answers that require the one thing you, like most other people, lack. Faith. If you can't see it or touch it, it's not real to you and you have to have a hard-copy in order to be convinced. Even if it was brought forth, you'd attribute it to science or magic. You're just like everyone else who won't believe anything until you die. Sleep on dude. I'm done with you. I'm not wasting my time with you. Intelligence isn't asking a dumb question for the sake of asking 10 more even dumber ones in it's stead. One thing is certain, the amount of questions you ask and the amount of stupid "what-if's" you come up with, shows that you're way more in-tuned with those backwards Greeks than anyone. BTW, you look really stupid when you make an assumption as to where someone gets their ideologies from when all YOU do is sit back and run your mouth with no kind of fuondation except questions. If you knew the truth, you'd forget it because people like you run from it at every turn. Your faith, if you have any, is weak. You'd question the law of gravity if it wasn't widely accepted. All you do is hide behind quetions that you THINK will make people confused, but when they answer them, you conjur up something else in your tiny mind to try it again. You're no better than a politician or an atheist.

Have fun asking questions, because when you do get your answers, you'll be sorry you wasted so much time being stupid on purpose.